Welcome to the Future

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Best thing you built or fixed this month

atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 11:40 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 12:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 13:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2784W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed