Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Seed storage upgrades — what did you actually do?

atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading.
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 12:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 12:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my S19 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed