Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Inheritance planning — the thread we keep postponing

cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 11:40 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 12:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 13:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 13:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed