Welcome to the Future

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/08/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 25/08/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 13:20 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed