Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Repair wins and casualties — weekly confessional

atomic-miner-339 · 25/08/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2834W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed