Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 12:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 83W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 13:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed