← Forum ·
General
New members: introduce yourselves
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 12:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 25/08/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 14:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 14:10 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.