Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Best thing you built or fixed this month

quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 13:00 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 13:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 13:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 14:10 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 889W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed