未来へようこそ

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Repair wins and casualties — weekly confessional

quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 13:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 13:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 13:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 14:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 15:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 16:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 17:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 18:10 UTC
A 1083W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 1026W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/08/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 18:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1239W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 19:00 UTC
For what it's worth, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 19:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 19:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 19:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 20:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 21:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 21:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 21:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 22:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 22:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 22:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 23:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 25/08/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 00:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 00:50 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 02:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 03:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 03:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S19 has been at it for 36 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 04:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my L7 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 05:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 05:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 06:50 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 07:10 UTC
A 1087W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 07:30 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 07:50 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1905W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 08:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 1975W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 09:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 10:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 13:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1419W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 13:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 14:10 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 14:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 14:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 15:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 15:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 15:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 15:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 200W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 16:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 776W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 17:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 17:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 19:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 19:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 20:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 21:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 00:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 00:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 00:40 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 74 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 02:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 02:10 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 03:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 04:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 05:40 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 06:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1793W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 06:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 06:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 06:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 07:40 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
Good thread this. a 1023W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my KS3 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 10:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 11:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed