미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

ALPH miners check in — how's stability?

zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but my M60 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my old S9 has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 15:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 17:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/08/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 18:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 18:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 18:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 19:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 19:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 19:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-miner-339 · 25/08/26 20:00 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 25/08/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. my L7 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 20:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1415W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
For what it's worth, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 01:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 02:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 04:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 05:20 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 05:40 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 05:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 06:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/08/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/08/26 07:10 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 07:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 07:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. a 3062W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 08:30 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 08:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 08:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 10:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 10:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3232W nobody budgets for.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 11:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 535W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 13:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 13:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 14:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1554W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 15:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 16:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1911W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 18:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 18:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 18:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 19:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 19:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/08/26 20:00 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1423W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 21:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 21:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1924W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 22:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 22:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 23:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 23:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 01:10 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 02:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 03:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 04:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 04:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3379W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 818W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 05:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 06:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 06:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S21 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. a 1795W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 07:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 07:40 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2846W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 09:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 10:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. my M50 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 12:00 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 12:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 13:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M60 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1738W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 14:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 14:50 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. my S21 has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my KS3 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 17:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 18:30 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 18:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 19:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 19:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 20:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 725W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 21:10 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 21:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 22:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 22:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my S21 has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 23:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 23:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 00:50 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 00:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but a 1844W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 01:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 02:30 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 03:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 03:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 04:50 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 05:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 05:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 07:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 518W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 08:40 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 08:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 10:20 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 11:10 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 11:40 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 12:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 13:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2510W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed