Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Night tariffs: how are you structuring the schedule?

noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 25/08/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 13:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 14:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed