미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

golden-block-317 · 25/08/26 14:20 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 79 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 14:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 15:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 15:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 25/08/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 16:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 16:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1929W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 16:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 17:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 17:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 18:30 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 18:50 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 19:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 19:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 19:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 25/08/26 19:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 19:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2855W nobody budgets for.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 25/08/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-oracle-291 · 25/08/26 21:10 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 25/08/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 25/08/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 25/08/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-cipher-254 · 25/08/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 24 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 23:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 25/08/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 23:20 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 25/08/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 25/08/26 23:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-ledger-606 · 25/08/26 23:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 00:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 00:10 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 00:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1662W nobody budgets for.
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2973W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 01:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 26/08/26 02:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 03:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 03:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 03:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 03:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-circuit-782 · 26/08/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 05:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 06:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 06:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2410W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 07:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 07:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 08:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 08:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 08:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 09:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 09:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2947W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 10:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 10:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 10:30 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 10:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 10:40 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 11:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 11:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 11:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 11:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 11:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 12:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 12:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 14:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 14:10 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 15:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 16:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 16:30 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 18:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my S19 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 19:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 20:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 20:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 20:50 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 21:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1337W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 21:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 21:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 22:20 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 23:20 UTC
A 2589W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 00:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 01:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 01:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 03:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 03:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 04:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 04:30 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 04:40 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 07:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 07:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 07:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 08:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 10:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 68W nobody budgets for.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 10:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 11:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 12:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 12:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 13:30 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 958W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 16:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 17:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2930W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my Bitaxe has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 19:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 20:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 21:20 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 21:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 22:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 23:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 23:20 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. my KS3 has been at it for 63 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 00:50 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 01:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 01:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 01:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 03:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a 539W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 04:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 05:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 06:30 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 07:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 07:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 08:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 08:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 09:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 10:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 10:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my Bitaxe has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 11:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 12:50 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 13:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 13:20 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 13:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 15:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 15:20 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 15:50 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 16:20 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 16:40 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3236W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 17:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 18:00 UTC
A 1600W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 18:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 18:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 20:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 20:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 20:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my S19 has been at it for 15 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 20:50 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 21:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 22:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 22:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. a 2548W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 23:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 23:40 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 00:20 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2010W nobody budgets for.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 00:30 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 01:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/08/26 01:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 02:20 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but my S21 has been at it for 20 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 02:40 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 03:40 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 04:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/08/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/08/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 05:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. my M50 has been at it for 63 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 06:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 06:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 06:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/08/26 07:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 08:10 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/08/26 08:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 09:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 09:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/08/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 10:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 10:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/08/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 11:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 11:20 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/08/26 12:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 12:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/08/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 13:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my M60 has been at it for 16 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 14:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2109W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed