未来へようこそ

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Best thing you built or fixed this month

golden-oracle-302 · 25/08/26 14:50 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 15:30 UTC
A 1838W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 25/08/26 15:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 25/08/26 16:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 16:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 25/08/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/08/26 17:30 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 17:50 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 25/08/26 17:50 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 25/08/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 18:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 25/08/26 18:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2303W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 19:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 25/08/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2856W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 19:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 25/08/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 25/08/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 25/08/26 20:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 25/08/26 21:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 25/08/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 25/08/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 25/08/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 25/08/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 25/08/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 25/08/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 25/08/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-satoshi-720 · 25/08/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 25/08/26 23:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 25/08/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 00:00 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 00:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 00:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 01:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 01:30 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 01:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 01:50 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1373W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 02:20 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 02:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 26/08/26 03:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/08/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. my S21 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 05:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 05:30 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 05:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 06:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 06:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 07:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 26/08/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 10:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 11:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 11:30 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 12:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 12:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 13:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 14:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 15:50 UTC
KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/08/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 16:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 17:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 17:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 17:40 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 45W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 18:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 18:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 19:00 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 19:10 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 19:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 20:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/08/26 20:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3376W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 452W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 26/08/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 22:20 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 00:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 01:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 02:00 UTC
A 1370W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my S21 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 02:10 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 03:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 04:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 06:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 06:30 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 06:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M60 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 07:30 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 07:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 08:00 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 08:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my KS3 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 08:10 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 08:40 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 327W nobody budgets for.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 09:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 09:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my old S9 has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 09:50 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 12:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 13:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 14:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 14:00 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my KS3 has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 14:30 UTC
A 2346W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 15:00 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed