未来へようこそ

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

night-block-742 · 26/08/26 12:50 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/08/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S19 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 13:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 26/08/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2581W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 16:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3190W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 17:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
hex-hashrate-688 · 26/08/26 17:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 19:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 20:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 20:20 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3178W nobody budgets for.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 21:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 21:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 83W nobody budgets for.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 21:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 22:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 26/08/26 23:10 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 23:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 00:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 01:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 01:10 UTC
Second this. a 211W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 01:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 01:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 01:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 01:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 167W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 03:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 03:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 03:30 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 04:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 04:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 04:40 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 05:20 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 06:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 07:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 07:20 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 07:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 07:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 07:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 08:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my L7 has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 08:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 09:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 09:50 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 09:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 10:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 10:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 12:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a 3018W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 12:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 12:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 12:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 12:50 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 3094W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 13:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 13:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 13:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 14:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed