Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Bear-market bench projects check-in

frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 15:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/08/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 26/08/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 26/08/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 16:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 26/08/26 17:10 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 17:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 26/08/26 17:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 26/08/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my S21 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 18:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1803W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 18:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 26/08/26 18:50 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 20:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 21:10 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 26/08/26 21:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 21:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 26/08/26 21:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 22:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 26/08/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 23:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 23:00 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 337W nobody budgets for.
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 23:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 23:20 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 23:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 3334W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 00:40 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 01:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 02:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 02:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 02:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2552W nobody budgets for.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 03:10 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 03:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 03:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 04:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 04:30 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 05:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 05:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 06:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 06:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 06:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 07:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 07:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 09:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 09:40 UTC
I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 10:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 10:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2955W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 10:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1600W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 12:00 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 12:20 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 12:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 13:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 13:20 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 13:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 14:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 15:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 963W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 15:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 15:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 16:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 16:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1490W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 18:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 18:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 19:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 20:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 20:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 21:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 22:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 22:30 UTC
Second this. a 474W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 22:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 60 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 00:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 01:10 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 01:30 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 01:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 01:40 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 01:40 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 01:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2981W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 01:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 01:50 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 02:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 02:40 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
This matches my experience. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 04:10 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 05:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 05:50 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but my M60 has been at it for 60 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 06:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2978W nobody budgets for.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 07:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 07:10 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 07:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 08:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 08:50 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 10:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 10:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 11:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 11:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 11:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 11:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 14:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed