未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

omega-miner-337 · 26/08/26 15:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 26/08/26 15:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 26/08/26 16:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my KS3 has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 26/08/26 16:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 664W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 26/08/26 16:20 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 26/08/26 17:10 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-cipher-479 · 26/08/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 26/08/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 26/08/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 26/08/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 26/08/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 21:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 26/08/26 21:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 26/08/26 21:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 26/08/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 26/08/26 21:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-oracle-291 · 26/08/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2228W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 26/08/26 22:20 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 26/08/26 22:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 26/08/26 22:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 26/08/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 26/08/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 26/08/26 23:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 26/08/26 23:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 640W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 26/08/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 00:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 00:10 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 01:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2904W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 02:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 03:00 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 03:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 03:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 04:10 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 04:10 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 05:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 05:40 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 06:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 07:30 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 08:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 09:30 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 10:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 10:10 UTC
A 1335W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 10:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2799W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 959W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 11:00 UTC
Same here honestly. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 11:40 UTC
I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 13:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 14:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 27/08/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 14:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 14:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my S21 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 15:20 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 16:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 16:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 16:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 17:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 18:30 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 18:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 19:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my L7 has been at it for 66 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 21:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 22:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 23:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 23:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 00:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 01:00 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 01:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 02:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 03:30 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 04:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2930W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 06:20 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 06:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 06:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 07:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 07:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 08:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 10:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 11:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 12:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 14:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 15:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 15:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed