Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 51 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 15:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 16:20 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed