Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

What corner of the cryptoverse are you exploring this week?

swift-hashrate-415 · 27/08/26 15:20 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 15:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 15:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 15:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 17:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 17:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 17:10 UTC
A 768W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 140W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 40 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 27/08/26 18:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 18:40 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 19:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 19:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 19:30 UTC
Underrated topic. my M50 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 19:50 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 20:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 20:30 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 21:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 21:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 22:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 22:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 22:50 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 23:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 01:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 04:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 04:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 05:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2721W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 05:20 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 05:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 06:20 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2432W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 08:10 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 08:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 08:30 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 09:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 09:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 11:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 12:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 12:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 12:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 13:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 2822W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 108W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 14:20 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my KS3 has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 14:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 1915W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 14:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 15:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 15:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 15:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 16:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 16:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 17:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a 2932W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 17:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 17:30 UTC
A 145W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 18:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 19:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 19:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1976W nobody budgets for.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 19:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 19:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 132W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 20:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 21:40 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 22:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 22:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 22:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 23:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 00:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 00:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 01:10 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 02:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 02:10 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 02:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 03:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 03:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 04:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 05:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 05:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 06:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 06:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 06:10 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/08/26 06:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 06:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 06:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 07:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1003W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 07:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 08:10 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 08:30 UTC
Late to this one but a 2131W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 09:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/08/26 09:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 09:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 10:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading.
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 11:50 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 12:10 UTC
This matches my experience. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 12:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1846W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 13:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 13:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 13:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/08/26 13:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 14:00 UTC
For what it's worth, solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 14:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2692W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 14:20 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 14:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 15:00 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/08/26 15:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 15:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2820W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 15:50 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 16:40 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 17:00 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 17:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 17:20 UTC
A 1977W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 17:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 17:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 18:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 18:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 18:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 19:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 19:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 20:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/08/26 20:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 20:40 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 29/08/26 20:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 21:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 21:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 22:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 23:00 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 23:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 23:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/08/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 00:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/08/26 00:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 02:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 30/08/26 02:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1943W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 03:00 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 03:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 03:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 03:50 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 04:10 UTC
A 2292W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 04:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 30/08/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 05:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 05:50 UTC
Second this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 05:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/08/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 06:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-node-496 · 30/08/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/08/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 07:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 30/08/26 07:50 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 08:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/08/26 08:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2339W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 08:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 08:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 08:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 09:00 UTC
Same here honestly. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 09:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/08/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 09:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/08/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 11:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 12:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 12:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 12:30 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2752W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 13:00 UTC
Good thread this. my S21 has been at it for 56 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 14:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 14:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/08/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 16:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed