Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 15:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M50 has been at it for 25 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 16:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 17:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 17:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 18:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 19:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 19:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 3372W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 19:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 19:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-dynamo-806 · 27/08/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 19:50 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 27/08/26 20:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 20:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 21:00 UTC
A 2423W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 21:10 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 22:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 22:30 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 23:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 23:30 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 23:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2266W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 23:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1858W nobody budgets for.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 00:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2248W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 01:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 01:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 01:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 01:50 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 02:00 UTC
A 1275W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 02:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 02:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 03:10 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 03:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my old S9 has been at it for 2 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 58 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 04:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 04:40 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 04:40 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 04:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my KS3 has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 05:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 05:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 05:30 UTC
Counterpoint: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 06:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 07:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 08:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 08:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 08:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1723W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 08:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 09:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 10:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2619W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. my M50 has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 10:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 10:50 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 11:20 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 11:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2165W nobody budgets for.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 12:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 12:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 13:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1020W nobody budgets for.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 14:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 14:20 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed