Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Your winter heat-reuse plans, 76 days out

atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 16:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-satoshi-720 · 27/08/26 16:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 27/08/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 27/08/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 19:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 20:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 27/08/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 27/08/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 27/08/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
golden-block-317 · 27/08/26 21:40 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 21:50 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 22:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 22:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 27/08/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 22:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 23:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 23:10 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 23:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. a 190W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 01:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 345W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 01:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 01:30 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2764W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 02:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 03:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 03:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 03:50 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 04:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 05:40 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my M60 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 06:20 UTC
Second this. a 2748W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 06:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 06:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1212W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 08:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2008W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 08:40 UTC
My S19 has been at it for 14 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 08:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 09:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 10:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 11:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 11:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 12:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 1597W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S19 has been at it for 63 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 13:00 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed