欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 16:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 16:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 17:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 18:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 18:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 18:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 2336W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 27/08/26 18:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 27/08/26 18:50 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 19:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 21:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 21:20 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 18 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-oracle-291 · 27/08/26 21:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-beacon-332 · 27/08/26 21:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 22:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1401W nobody budgets for.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 22:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 27/08/26 23:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 23:30 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 27/08/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 27/08/26 23:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2703W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 00:30 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 01:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 01:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
Renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 02:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 04:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 05:50 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 05:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 06:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 06:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 07:00 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 07:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 07:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 09:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 10:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 10:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 10:40 UTC
Genuine question first: a 70W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 10:50 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 11:10 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 11:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 11:40 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 12:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 12:30 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 12:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 13:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 13:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 13:30 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 14:00 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 14:30 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 14:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 15:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 15:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2157W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 15:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 15:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed