미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · General

Weekly wins and losses thread

hex-hashrate-688 · 27/08/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 16:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-kernel-772 · 27/08/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 27/08/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 27/08/26 17:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 18:50 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 27/08/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 19:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 27/08/26 20:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-537 · 27/08/26 21:20 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 27/08/26 21:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 27/08/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 27/08/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 27/08/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 27/08/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
solar-cipher-254 · 27/08/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 27/08/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-node-304 · 27/08/26 22:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 27/08/26 23:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-rig-256 · 27/08/26 23:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
solar-circuit-782 · 27/08/26 23:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 00:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 02:10 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 02:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 02:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 02:40 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 03:10 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 03:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 03:50 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 05:00 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 05:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 28/08/26 05:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2474W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 06:50 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 07:30 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 08:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 08:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my old S9 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 08:30 UTC
Undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading.
golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 09:30 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 09:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 10:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 11:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 11:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 28/08/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 13:50 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 14:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 14:20 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 14:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 14:50 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 15:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
omega-miner-337 · 28/08/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 15:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 15:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 15:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 15:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 16:10 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 89 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 16:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 17:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 17:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 18:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 19:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 28/08/26 21:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 21:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 21:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 22:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
frost-nonce-924 · 28/08/26 22:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1624W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 28/08/26 22:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 22:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 22:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 22:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 28/08/26 23:20 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 23:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1268W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 00:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 01:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/08/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1806W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 02:50 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 03:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 03:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/08/26 03:40 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 03:50 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 04:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but my old S9 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 07:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 07:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2426W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 08:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 08:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/08/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 09:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 09:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/08/26 10:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 10:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 10:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. my M60 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 11:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 11:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 11:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 11:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 12:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/08/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 77 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/08/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 13:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 14:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 15:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 15:40 UTC
A 1392W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 15:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 16:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 16:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 16:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 449W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 18:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 180W nobody budgets for.
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 18:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1690W nobody budgets for.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 19:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 2800W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 20:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 21:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my M50 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 22:10 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 23:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 23:30 UTC
Genuine question first: XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2550W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 265W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 00:10 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 00:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/08/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1735W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 01:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 02:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 30/08/26 03:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 03:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/08/26 03:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 03:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my old S9 has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/08/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 03:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2245W nobody budgets for.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/08/26 03:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 04:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 04:10 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/08/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M50 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 04:50 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 05:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 05:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 05:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 05:40 UTC
Late to this one but my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 58 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 05:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 05:50 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/08/26 05:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 06:40 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 07:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 09:10 UTC
A 2442W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 09:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 09:30 UTC
My old S9 has been at it for 35 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/08/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 11:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
zen-halving-251 · 30/08/26 11:40 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1061W nobody budgets for.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 12:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/08/26 12:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 12:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 13:30 UTC
A 2465W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 13:50 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 14:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 14:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 14:30 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 14:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 14:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/08/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 15:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 15:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 15:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 16:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 17:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 18:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 18:30 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/08/26 18:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/08/26 19:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2493W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 19:00 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 19:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 19:40 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 19:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 20:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3001W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/08/26 20:20 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 20:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 21:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/08/26 21:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 21:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 21:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 21:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 22:30 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 22:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 22:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 23:00 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 01:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 01:00 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 01:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
rapid-relay-675 · 31/08/26 01:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 01:50 UTC
For what it's worth, a 3004W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 31/08/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 03:20 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
brave-node-304 · 31/08/26 03:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 03:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 31/08/26 04:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 05:10 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 06:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 06:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 06:50 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 08:20 UTC
A 1483W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 08:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 08:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 08:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 09:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 11:10 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1370W nobody budgets for.
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 11:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my Bitaxe has been at it for 71 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 31/08/26 11:40 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 11:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 11:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 12:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 13:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 13:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 13:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 13:30 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 13:40 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 14:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 14:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 14:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 15:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 31/08/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed