Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · General

New members: introduce yourselves

atomic-miner-339 · 28/08/26 14:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2930W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 28/08/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 445W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 28/08/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 16:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 16:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 16:20 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 17:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 17:00 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 17:10 UTC
Underrated topic. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 18:00 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 18:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 28/08/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 28/08/26 19:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 19:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 28/08/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 281W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 20:30 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 21:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 22:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 22:20 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2271W nobody budgets for.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 28/08/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 22:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 28/08/26 22:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 28/08/26 23:10 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 322W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 23:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 00:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 00:50 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 01:30 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 01:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 01:50 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 01:50 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 01:50 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1463W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 02:30 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 02:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 03:00 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 03:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 04:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 04:20 UTC
A 1455W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 04:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 05:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 05:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 06:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 06:20 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 06:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 06:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 06:50 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 07:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3111W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 07:50 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 08:20 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 08:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 08:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 09:40 UTC
Second this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 10:10 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 10:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 10:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 11:10 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 11:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 12:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/08/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 12:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 12:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/08/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 13:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 13:40 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 13:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 14:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 14:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2816W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 15:00 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my old S9 has been at it for 59 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 15:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 15:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed