Welcome to the Future

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

golden-oracle-302 · 28/08/26 15:30 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 28/08/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 28/08/26 16:20 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 28/08/26 16:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 28/08/26 17:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 18:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 28/08/26 18:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 19:10 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 28/08/26 19:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
hex-hashrate-688 · 28/08/26 19:40 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-node-496 · 28/08/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. my S19 has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
crimson-mempool-907 · 28/08/26 19:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 2805W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 28/08/26 20:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 28/08/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 28/08/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 28/08/26 20:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 28/08/26 20:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 28/08/26 21:20 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 28/08/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
turbo-cipher-977 · 28/08/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
omega-nonce-496 · 28/08/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 28/08/26 22:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1837W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 28/08/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 28/08/26 23:10 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 28/08/26 23:20 UTC
Renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-nonce-225 · 28/08/26 23:40 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 00:00 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 00:20 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 00:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/08/26 00:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 01:00 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 01:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 1323W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 01:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 02:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 02:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 2828W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 03:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 03:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 03:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 04:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 04:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 04:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 05:30 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 06:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
lucky-beacon-567 · 29/08/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 07:10 UTC
Late to this one but XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 07:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 383W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/08/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 08:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 09:00 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 29/08/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 10:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 11:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 29/08/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 14:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 29/08/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
Second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 15:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 15:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 16:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M60 has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 16:40 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 17:30 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 17:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 17:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 17:50 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3160W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 18:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 18:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 19:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 19:00 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/08/26 19:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2514W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 19:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 802W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 20:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 20:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 22:10 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 23:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 23:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2469W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 29/08/26 23:30 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 00:00 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 30/08/26 00:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 00:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 01:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 01:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 506W nobody budgets for.
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/08/26 01:30 UTC
ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/08/26 01:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 02:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 02:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 02:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 02:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 02:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my KS3 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 03:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 04:10 UTC
A 191W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 04:40 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 04:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/08/26 06:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 06:10 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 06:20 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 06:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 07:00 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 08:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/08/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 08:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 08:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 09:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my S19 has been at it for 9 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 10:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 10:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1058W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 10:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 11:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 12:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 12:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 13:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 955W nobody budgets for.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 14:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1445W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 14:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/08/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed