未来へようこそ

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Second-hand market sanity check

delta-circuit-965 · 29/08/26 13:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 13:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 29/08/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/08/26 13:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 14:10 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 14:40 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 15:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed