Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

What made you start mining in the first place?

night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 14:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 14:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1099W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 29/08/26 14:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/08/26 15:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/08/26 15:50 UTC
A 2943W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 29/08/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 16:30 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed