未来へようこそ

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Air-gapped signing setups, show and tell

nova-satoshi-720 · 29/08/26 15:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 15:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 16:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
turbo-cipher-977 · 29/08/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-oracle-302 · 29/08/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 17:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed