未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

hex-hashrate-688 · 29/08/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 16:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but my L7 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my KS3 has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 29/08/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 17:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 18:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 29/08/26 18:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 29/08/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 29/08/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 19:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1390W nobody budgets for.
noble-dynamo-806 · 29/08/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 20:50 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 21:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 29/08/26 21:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 29/08/26 21:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-miner-339 · 29/08/26 22:10 UTC
My KS3 has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 22:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-ledger-606 · 29/08/26 23:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 01:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 01:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 480W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 01:10 UTC
Good thread this. my old S9 has been at it for 13 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/08/26 01:20 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 01:40 UTC
Genuine question first: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 01:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 01:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 02:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 02:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 02:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 03:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 03:20 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 73 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 05:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 05:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 05:20 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 05:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 05:50 UTC
Second this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 05:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 06:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 07:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 631W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 30/08/26 07:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 07:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 07:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 07:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 08:10 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 08:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 09:00 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 09:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 09:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 2 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 10:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 30/08/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 10:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my M60 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 10:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 11:10 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 11:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/08/26 11:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1184W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 30/08/26 12:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/08/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 13:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
zen-halving-251 · 30/08/26 13:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 30/08/26 13:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 13:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1764W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 30/08/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. a 927W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 15:30 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed