Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

night-kernel-772 · 29/08/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2020W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 16:30 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 29/08/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 518W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 17:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 29/08/26 18:00 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 29/08/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 18:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 29/08/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 29/08/26 19:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/08/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 29/08/26 19:10 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 29/08/26 19:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 29/08/26 19:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 29/08/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 29/08/26 21:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 29/08/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
zen-halving-251 · 29/08/26 21:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 29/08/26 22:00 UTC
Underrated topic. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 29/08/26 22:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 29/08/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 22:40 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 29/08/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
solar-oracle-291 · 29/08/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 29/08/26 23:30 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 29/08/26 23:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my Bitaxe has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
zen-halving-251 · 30/08/26 00:10 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 00:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 02:00 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 02:10 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 02:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 03:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 04:30 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 04:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 06:20 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2599W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my S19 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 07:00 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 30/08/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 08:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-node-496 · 30/08/26 08:10 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 08:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my M50 has been at it for 42 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 08:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 08:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 08:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 09:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 2485W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/08/26 09:30 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 11:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 11:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3390W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/08/26 11:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 12:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/08/26 12:40 UTC
Good thread this. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 12:50 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 30/08/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 30/08/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. a 1702W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/08/26 14:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 3374W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 30/08/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 14:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 15:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed