未来へようこそ

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Undervolting results thread — share your curves

turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 13:40 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/08/26 13:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but a 3209W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
zen-halving-251 · 30/08/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 15:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 15:10 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 30/08/26 15:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 16:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 30/08/26 16:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 16:10 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 16:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 16:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 17:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 17:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 17:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 17:40 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 18:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/08/26 18:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 18:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2266W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-hashrate-688 · 30/08/26 19:00 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 19:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 19:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/08/26 19:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 19:40 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 20:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1000W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/08/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 21:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 21:30 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 21:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 30/08/26 21:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2024W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 21:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 22:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 23:00 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 30/08/26 23:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 00:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 31/08/26 00:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 00:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 00:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 02:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 6% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 03:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
Second this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 03:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 03:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 04:00 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 04:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 04:20 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 04:30 UTC
I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 04:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2438W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 31/08/26 05:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 05:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 05:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 06:30 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 31/08/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 06:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 31/08/26 07:00 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
noble-wallet-319 · 31/08/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 07:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 07:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 08:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 09:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 09:10 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 09:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 09:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 31/08/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 10:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 10:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S21 has been at it for 49 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 10:10 UTC
Interesting point above. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 10:10 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 10:50 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 10:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 11:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 12:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 13:10 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 13:20 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 13:30 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 31/08/26 13:40 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 31/08/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 14:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 27 hours than a month of reading.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 31/08/26 15:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 17:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed