欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 15:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 15:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/08/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 17 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed