Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Self-Custody & Wallets

Inheritance planning — the thread we keep postponing

lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/08/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 16:00 UTC
Renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 16:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 16:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-miner-337 · 30/08/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/08/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 17:20 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3231W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed