欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Cryptoverse Lounge

Cheap-power stories, part 50

delta-circuit-965 · 30/08/26 16:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 17:00 UTC
Counterpoint: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-kernel-772 · 30/08/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed