Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Pooled vs solo split — what ratio are you running?

atomic-relay-130 · 30/08/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 17:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 17:20 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 17:30 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 17:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1283W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 30/08/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 18:10 UTC
Counterpoint: ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 18:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 18:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 19:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 7 hours than a month of reading.
night-node-496 · 30/08/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/08/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
lucky-beacon-567 · 30/08/26 19:30 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 30/08/26 20:00 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 20:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3323W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 21:50 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 21:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2502W nobody budgets for.
hex-furnace-202 · 30/08/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 22:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 30/08/26 22:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 23:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 23:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 681W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 23:10 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 23:30 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 23:30 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 00:00 UTC
Same here honestly. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 00:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 00:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my M50 has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-node-304 · 31/08/26 01:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 01:40 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 01:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 31/08/26 01:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 02:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 31/08/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 02:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 02:20 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 02:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 02:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 02:50 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
swift-hashrate-415 · 31/08/26 03:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 03:00 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
Underrated topic. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 52W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 04:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2188W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 05:30 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 37 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 05:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 06:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 06:10 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 07:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 1142W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 08:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 09:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 31/08/26 09:10 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 09:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 09:30 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 10:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my old S9 has been at it for 52 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 10:30 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 10:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 11:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 11:10 UTC
Renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-miner-339 · 31/08/26 11:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 12:40 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 31/08/26 12:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 13:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 13:30 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 14:30 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-beacon-332 · 31/08/26 14:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 14:50 UTC
Solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 15:00 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 15:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 15:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
noble-wallet-319 · 31/08/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 15:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 16:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 16:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 17:00 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 17:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
omega-beacon-332 · 31/08/26 17:10 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 17:10 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 17:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 17:30 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 17:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 17:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 18:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but my M50 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. a 552W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 19:10 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 20:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 20:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
omega-beacon-332 · 31/08/26 20:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 21:50 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 22:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 31/08/26 23:00 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 23:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 23:20 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 23:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 00:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 01:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 02:30 UTC
Same here honestly. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 03:10 UTC
Interesting point above. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 03:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 03:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 03:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/09/26 04:00 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 04:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 05:10 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 05:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 06:10 UTC
Second this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 07:30 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 07:30 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 07:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 08:20 UTC
Interesting point above. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 08:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 09:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 09:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 09:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 09:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 10:20 UTC
My M50 has been at it for 21 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 10:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 10:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 10:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/09/26 11:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 11:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 11:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 11:40 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 12:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 12:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 13:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 13:10 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 13:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed