Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

RVN miners check in — how's stability?

lucky-halving-589 · 30/08/26 17:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-oracle-302 · 30/08/26 18:00 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 18:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 30/08/26 18:20 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 18:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 19:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
brave-node-304 · 30/08/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 30/08/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 19:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/08/26 19:50 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1188W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 30/08/26 20:50 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 30/08/26 20:50 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 30/08/26 21:00 UTC
Interesting point above. a 3059W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 21:40 UTC
I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 30/08/26 21:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 22:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 22:20 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 30/08/26 22:20 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 22:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
atomic-block-563 · 30/08/26 23:20 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 30/08/26 23:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1396W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 30/08/26 23:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-satoshi-720 · 30/08/26 23:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1597W nobody budgets for.
night-ledger-606 · 30/08/26 23:30 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 23:30 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 30/08/26 23:40 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 30/08/26 23:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 00:00 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 00:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 14% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 00:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 3299W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 00:50 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 31/08/26 01:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-beacon-332 · 31/08/26 01:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 01:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 02:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 02:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 03:00 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 03:20 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
swift-hashrate-415 · 31/08/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 04:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 05:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 05:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 06:00 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 31/08/26 06:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 08:00 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 08:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 5 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 08:30 UTC
Renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 09:10 UTC
A 2263W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 09:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 10:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 10:30 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 10:40 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 10:40 UTC
Late to this one but cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 11:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 31/08/26 11:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 31/08/26 11:00 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 11:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 11:40 UTC
Underrated topic. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
atomic-miner-339 · 31/08/26 12:10 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 12:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 12:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S19 has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 12:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
rapid-relay-675 · 31/08/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-node-304 · 31/08/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 31/08/26 13:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 14:10 UTC
Interesting point above. XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1269W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 15:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed