未来へようこそ

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

atomic-miner-339 · 30/08/26 19:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 30/08/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 30/08/26 19:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 20:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
atomic-relay-537 · 30/08/26 20:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my L7 has been at it for 74 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 30/08/26 21:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
quiet-nonce-225 · 30/08/26 22:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 30/08/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 23:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 30/08/26 23:50 UTC
My S21 has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 00:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 00:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a 1467W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 01:20 UTC
Underrated topic. a 101W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 01:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 02:00 UTC
Undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 02:30 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 02:50 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 02:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 03:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading.
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 03:40 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: a 655W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 04:10 UTC
Interesting point above. a 842W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 04:50 UTC
Second this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 05:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 05:30 UTC
A 1172W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 31/08/26 05:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 06:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my S19 has been at it for 34 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 06:30 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 07:50 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 07:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 08:10 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 4% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 08:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1813W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 09:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 09:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 10:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 10:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 10:20 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 10:30 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-node-496 · 31/08/26 10:50 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 31/08/26 11:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 31/08/26 12:10 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 12:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my old S9 has been at it for 31 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 31/08/26 13:10 UTC
Interesting point above. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 13:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed