Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Undervolting results thread — share your curves

quiet-nonce-225 · 31/08/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 9 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 13:40 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1990W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 31/08/26 14:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 14:20 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 31/08/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 15:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed