← Forum ·
Self-Custody & Wallets
Recovery drills: when did you last test yours?
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 16:10 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-beacon-332 · 31/08/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2343W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 17:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 17:40 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 17:40 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 31/08/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 18:00 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2922W nobody budgets for.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 18:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?