未来へようこそ

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

brave-node-304 · 31/08/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 31/08/26 17:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 421W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 31/08/26 17:30 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 18:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 18:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 31/08/26 19:20 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 19:40 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 31/08/26 19:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 19:50 UTC
Late to this one but my S19 has been at it for 11 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 20:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 31/08/26 20:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 20:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 31/08/26 21:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
solar-cipher-254 · 31/08/26 21:40 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 22:00 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 22:10 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 22:20 UTC
Second this. a 852W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 31/08/26 22:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 31/08/26 22:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 22:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1766W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 31/08/26 23:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 23:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 00:10 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 00:20 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 00:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 00:40 UTC
Interesting point above. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 00:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 01:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 01:00 UTC
Renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a 693W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 01:50 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 02:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 03:00 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 03:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 03:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 03:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 03:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my KS3 has been at it for 82 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 04:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — solo mining ALPH is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 04:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 2356W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 05:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 05:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3339W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 05:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 05:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 05:50 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 06:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 06:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 06:40 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 07:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 07:00 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 07:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 07:30 UTC
Late to this one but difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 07:30 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 07:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 08:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 08:20 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 09:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 09:30 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 10:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 10:20 UTC
Second this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 11:20 UTC
Late to this one but heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 11:50 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 11:50 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 12:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 12:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 34 hours than a month of reading.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 12:30 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 12:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 12:50 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 13:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 13:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 13:40 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 13:40 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 14:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 14:50 UTC
Solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 15:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 15:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 15:40 UTC
Genuine question first: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 15:50 UTC
My Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 68 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 16:00 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 16:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/09/26 16:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 16:50 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 17:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 18:40 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 19:10 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 30 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 19:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 19:30 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 19:40 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 19:40 UTC
Solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 19:50 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 88 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 20:30 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 20:30 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 20:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 20:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 20:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 21:20 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 21:30 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 22:00 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 22:10 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 22:30 UTC
Renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 23:20 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 23:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1535W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 00:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 00:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 00:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 01:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 01:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. an allotment shed was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 02/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 02:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 03:00 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Numbers welcome.
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 03:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 04:00 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 04:10 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 04:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 04:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 04:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 04:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 04:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 05:10 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 05:10 UTC
Second this. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 05:20 UTC
Late to this one but my KS3 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 05:50 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 05:50 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 06:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 07:20 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 07:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 07:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — a 1076W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 07:40 UTC
A 76W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 08:00 UTC
I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 08:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 08:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 08:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 09:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 02/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 09:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 10:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 10:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 11:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 11:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 11:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 12:20 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 13:20 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 14:10 UTC
Good thread this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 14:10 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 14:30 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 14:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/09/26 14:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/09/26 14:50 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 14:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 15:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 15:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 15:50 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 16:10 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/09/26 16:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 16:40 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 16:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed