Willkommen in der Zukunft

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Best budget PSU finds this month

zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 17:20 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 17:20 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 31/08/26 17:50 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
omega-beacon-332 · 31/08/26 18:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue.
atomic-miner-339 · 31/08/26 18:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 19:10 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 795W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 31/08/26 19:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 19:40 UTC
Renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 33 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 19:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
hex-hashrate-688 · 31/08/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 26 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 20:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2079W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 21:20 UTC
This matches my experience. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 21:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 22:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 22:20 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 22:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 22:40 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 22:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 645W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
night-ledger-606 · 31/08/26 23:00 UTC
Counterpoint: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 23:10 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/09/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S21 has been at it for 27 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 00:00 UTC
Heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 00:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 01:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 14 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. my Bitaxe has been at it for 3 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 02:40 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 02:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 03:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my old S9 has been at it for 54 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 03:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 03:50 UTC
Undervolting bought me 12% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 04:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 04:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 04:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-node-304 · 01/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
brave-node-304 · 01/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 05:00 UTC
This matches my experience. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 05:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 31 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 05:40 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 06:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 06:30 UTC
Good thread this. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 07:40 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 08:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 09:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 09:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 09:10 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 09:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 09:30 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 09:40 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 10:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 10:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 11:20 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 12:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 12:20 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 01/09/26 12:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 13:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 13:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2936W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 63W nobody budgets for.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 13:30 UTC
Heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 13:40 UTC
Same here honestly. renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 32 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 13:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 14:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 14:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 15:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 249W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 15:50 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 16:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 16:20 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 16:40 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 17:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 17:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 17:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 17:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 17:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 18:30 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 19:20 UTC
Interesting point above. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 19:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 20:10 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 20:20 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-node-304 · 01/09/26 20:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 20:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1802W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 20:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 21:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 21:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 18 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 22:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 22:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my S21 has been at it for 29 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 23:40 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1873W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 23:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 23:50 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 00:10 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 00:50 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 00:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 01:00 UTC
For what it's worth, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 02:40 UTC
For what it's worth, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/09/26 03:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 03:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 03:30 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 04:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 04:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 05:00 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 05:10 UTC
Counterpoint: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 05:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 05:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 06:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 3174W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 06:20 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but a 1424W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 06:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1728W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 07:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my old S9 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 07:00 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 07:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Curious what the group thinks.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 07:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2646W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 07:40 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 07:50 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 08:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 08:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 08:30 UTC
Good thread this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 09:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 09:30 UTC
Underrated topic. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 09:40 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 09:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 10:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 10:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 10:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 10:40 UTC
Underrated topic. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 11:00 UTC
A 1998W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 11:10 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 11:50 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 12:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 12:20 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 12:40 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 12:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 13:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my L7 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 13:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 13:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 13:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed