欢迎来到未来

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 17:40 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
night-kernel-772 · 31/08/26 18:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 18:30 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-halving-589 · 31/08/26 19:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 31/08/26 20:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 31/08/26 20:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
golden-block-317 · 31/08/26 20:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 20:20 UTC
Late to this one but undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 31/08/26 20:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 31/08/26 21:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 31/08/26 21:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 31/08/26 21:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 31/08/26 22:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 22:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 31/08/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M60 has been at it for 7 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 23:00 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 24 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 23:10 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-rig-256 · 31/08/26 23:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 23:20 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 23:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 69 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-miner-339 · 31/08/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 00:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 00:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 28 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 00:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 01:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 01:10 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 01:10 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 01:10 UTC
Interesting point above. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 10 hours than a month of reading.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 01:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 02:10 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 920W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 02:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1880W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 02:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 02:40 UTC
Counterpoint: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 03:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 03:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 03:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 03:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 03:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 04:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 04:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe has been at it for 85 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 04:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 04:30 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 04:30 UTC
I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 04:50 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 05:00 UTC
Heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 05:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 05:40 UTC
Solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 05:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 06:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 06:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 06:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a 1914W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 07:10 UTC
Good thread this. my L7 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 07:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 07:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 07:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 07:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 08:40 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1908W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 08:50 UTC
Genuine question first: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 08:50 UTC
RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 09:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 09:20 UTC
Heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 09:30 UTC
A 731W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 09:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 09:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 10:10 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 10:20 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 10:30 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 10:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 10:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 11:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 11:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1419W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 441W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 12:00 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 12:10 UTC
For what it's worth, my L7 has been at it for 63 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 12:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 12:30 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/09/26 12:50 UTC
Second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 13:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3263W nobody budgets for.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 13:30 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 13:30 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 13:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 14:20 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 14:20 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-nonce-496 · 01/09/26 14:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 14:50 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Numbers welcome.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 14:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 15:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 15:50 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 16:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/09/26 16:20 UTC
A 2659W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 01/09/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 16:40 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed