欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Pool support quality across the alts

golden-stratum-402 · 31/08/26 19:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 31/08/26 20:10 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 31/08/26 20:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 20:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
noble-wallet-319 · 31/08/26 20:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 31/08/26 20:40 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 31/08/26 20:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 31/08/26 21:00 UTC
Same here honestly. my M60 has been at it for 67 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 31/08/26 21:10 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
night-block-742 · 31/08/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 21:40 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2004W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 31/08/26 21:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
frost-nonce-924 · 31/08/26 22:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-furnace-202 · 31/08/26 22:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
turbo-cipher-977 · 31/08/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my old S9 has been at it for 75 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 31/08/26 22:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 31/08/26 23:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 31/08/26 23:40 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 31/08/26 23:50 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 00:00 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 00:50 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 01:40 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 01:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 02:00 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 02:10 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; the attic full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 02:20 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 02:20 UTC
Underrated topic. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 03:00 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 03:10 UTC
Genuine question first: heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 03:20 UTC
Counterpoint: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 03:40 UTC
Good thread this. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 03:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 04:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 04:30 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 04:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 05:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a 607W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 05:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 05:10 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 05:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 05:40 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 05:40 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 06:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 06:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Would you do it differently?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 06:40 UTC
Late to this one but the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 06:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 07:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 07:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 07:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 08:50 UTC
Same here honestly. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 09:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 09:10 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 10:20 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 11:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 12:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 12:00 UTC
Good thread this. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 12:00 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 01/09/26 13:10 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 13:10 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 14:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my M60 has been at it for 33 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 14:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 15:00 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 15:30 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 15:50 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 16:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 01/09/26 17:00 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 17:20 UTC
I moved everything to a PDU with metering and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 17:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's everyone else seeing?
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 18:10 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
omega-beacon-332 · 01/09/26 18:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 18:20 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 18:20 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 18:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Would you do it differently?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Am I missing something obvious?
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 19:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 19:50 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 20:10 UTC
This matches my experience. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 20:30 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1887W nobody budgets for.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 20:40 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 21:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 21:20 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 21:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1717W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 21:50 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 22:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 23:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 23:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 00:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 00:30 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 00:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 01:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
zen-halving-251 · 02/09/26 01:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
zen-halving-251 · 02/09/26 01:40 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 02:30 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 02:30 UTC
Underrated topic. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 03:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 03:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 03:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 04:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 04:30 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 04:50 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 05:00 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 05:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 05:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 05:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. a 2012W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 06:10 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 06:40 UTC
Interesting point above. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2691W nobody budgets for.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/09/26 07:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 07:20 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 07:20 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 08:00 UTC
Second this. a 1417W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 08:00 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 08:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 08:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1049W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 09:00 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 09:10 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 09:10 UTC
Good thread this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 09:20 UTC
Good thread this. second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 09:50 UTC
Second this. my KS3 has been at it for 87 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 09:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 11:10 UTC
Undervolting bought me 16% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 12:00 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 12:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 12:20 UTC
Same here honestly. a 386W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 12:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my old S9 has been at it for 4 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 12:20 UTC
A 3318W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 12:40 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 12:40 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 12:50 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 13:30 UTC
For what it's worth, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 14:10 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 14:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 14:20 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 14:20 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 14:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 14:30 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 14:40 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 14:40 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 14:50 UTC
A small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 14:50 UTC
This matches my experience. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 15:10 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 15:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 15:30 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 15:30 UTC
Same here honestly. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed