欢迎来到未来

← Forum · Bitcoin Mining

Pooled vs solo split — what ratio are you running?

brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 15:10 UTC
This matches my experience. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 15:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 01/09/26 16:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. I moved everything to immersion and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 17:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 21% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix.
nova-satoshi-720 · 01/09/26 17:30 UTC
XMR on the small rigs, XMR on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 17:40 UTC
Late to this one but I moved everything to Braiins and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 01/09/26 17:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 18:00 UTC
Underrated topic. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed