Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Suppliers: your contract must-haves

night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 15:40 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
lucky-beacon-567 · 01/09/26 15:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2976W nobody budgets for. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 16:00 UTC
LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 16:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 16:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed