Добро пожаловать в будущее

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Launch-sniping etiquette and tactics

brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 16:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 16:10 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 16:20 UTC
Second this. a 2490W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 16:30 UTC
Genuine question first: a 2039W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 17:10 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 17:40 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1757W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 17:50 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 17:50 UTC
Good thread this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
hex-hashrate-688 · 01/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 18:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 01/09/26 18:10 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed