未来へようこそ

← Forum · ASIC & Hardware

Repair wins and casualties — weekly confessional

night-node-496 · 01/09/26 16:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 01/09/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 01/09/26 16:50 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 15% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 17:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 17:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed