Bienvenue dans le futur

← Forum · General

What brought you to the forum this week?

quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 17:00 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. a 666W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 17:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 17:20 UTC
This matches my experience. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 17:20 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-dynamo-806 · 01/09/26 17:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 17:40 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
crimson-mempool-907 · 01/09/26 17:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 01/09/26 18:00 UTC
Second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 18:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 18:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 18:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 18:30 UTC
Interesting point above. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 01/09/26 19:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 19:30 UTC
I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
quiet-cipher-484 · 01/09/26 20:00 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1551W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 20:10 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 20:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 20:20 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 20:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
atomic-block-563 · 01/09/26 20:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 21:30 UTC
Counterpoint: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 22:10 UTC
Late to this one but swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 22:20 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 22:20 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
brave-node-304 · 01/09/26 23:00 UTC
Second this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 01/09/26 23:00 UTC
This matches my experience. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 01/09/26 23:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 23:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 12 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 01/09/26 23:50 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 00:00 UTC
Firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/09/26 00:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 00:50 UTC
Second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone measuring something different?
zen-halving-251 · 02/09/26 01:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 01:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my S19 has been at it for 8 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 01:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 01:50 UTC
Late to this one but renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 01:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 02:10 UTC
The noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the garage was the real fix. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 02:20 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 02:30 UTC
Second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a 2009W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 03:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 03:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Would you do it differently?
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 04:00 UTC
Genuine question first: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 04:00 UTC
Renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Numbers welcome.
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 04:10 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand M50 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 04:30 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 04:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my S19 has been at it for 86 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 05:00 UTC
This matches my experience. a 962W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 05:10 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 20 hours than a month of reading. Would you do it differently?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 05:20 UTC
Undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 05:20 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 05:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 06:20 UTC
Genuine question first: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 06:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 06:50 UTC
Interesting point above. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 06:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 07:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 07:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 07:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
night-block-742 · 02/09/26 07:40 UTC
This matches my experience. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 07:50 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 08:10 UTC
Late to this one but pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 09:00 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand KS3 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 09:40 UTC
For what it's worth, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 10:00 UTC
Second this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 11:00 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Convince me otherwise.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 11:10 UTC
Second this. a 2653W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 11:20 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 61 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 11:40 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 11:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 11:50 UTC
Difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 11:50 UTC
Second this. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 12:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 12:00 UTC
Genuine question first: my spreadsheet says stop; a shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 13:10 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 737W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 13:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1223W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Numbers welcome.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 14:20 UTC
Interesting point above. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 14:20 UTC
For what it's worth, running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's your setup?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 14:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 822W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/09/26 15:00 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 15:10 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 15:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 15:40 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 15:50 UTC
A 1348W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 02/09/26 16:30 UTC
Interesting point above. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 16:30 UTC
Underrated topic. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 16:50 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's your setup?
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 17:00 UTC
Same here honestly. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/09/26 17:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 17:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 17:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's your setup?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 18:20 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 18:30 UTC
For what it's worth, heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 18:50 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 19:00 UTC
Counterpoint: my L7 has been at it for 72 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 19:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1235W nobody budgets for.
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 19:20 UTC
Genuine question first: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 20:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 20:30 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 21:00 UTC
Late to this one but multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Convince me otherwise.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 21:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
silent-nonce-260 · 02/09/26 22:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 23:40 UTC
Genuine question first: cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 23:50 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 00:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 00:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 00:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 00:20 UTC
Underrated topic. my L7 has been at it for 26 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 00:30 UTC
Counterpoint: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 00:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 00:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 00:50 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/09/26 01:10 UTC
Late to this one but I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 02:20 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 02:30 UTC
Solo mining KAS is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 02:30 UTC
Late to this one but my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 03:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 03:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 209W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 04:00 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 04:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 04:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 04:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 05:20 UTC
For what it's worth, my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
frost-nonce-924 · 03/09/26 06:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 06:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 06:40 UTC
Same here honestly. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 19 hours than a month of reading.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/09/26 08:50 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 3213W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 08:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 09:40 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's everyone else seeing?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 09:40 UTC
Good thread this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 09:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's everyone else seeing?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 09:50 UTC
Underrated topic. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 10:00 UTC
Counterpoint: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 10:20 UTC
Interesting point above. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 11:00 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 11:00 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 11:50 UTC
This matches my experience. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. What's your setup?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 12:10 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Am I missing something obvious?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 12:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3296W nobody budgets for. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 12:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 12:40 UTC
Second this. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 13:00 UTC
Underrated topic. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 13:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2444W nobody budgets for.
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 14:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 14:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/09/26 14:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 14:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my KS3 has been at it for 45 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 14:40 UTC
Counterpoint: running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 15:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 16:10 UTC
This matches my experience. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 16:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Would you do it differently?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 16:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's everyone else seeing?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 16:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/09/26 17:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 17:10 UTC
Same here honestly. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's your setup?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 17:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed