Bienvenido al futuro

← Forum · General

Forum feature wishes — keep them coming

atomic-relay-130 · 01/09/26 17:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 01/09/26 18:00 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 18:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 18:10 UTC
Second this. my old S9 has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-cipher-479 · 01/09/26 18:20 UTC
Hot take incoming: difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 19:40 UTC
Underrated topic. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
zen-halving-251 · 01/09/26 19:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
noble-wallet-319 · 01/09/26 19:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 01/09/26 20:30 UTC
Renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 11 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-cipher-254 · 01/09/26 21:10 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
hex-furnace-202 · 01/09/26 21:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2911W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 01/09/26 21:50 UTC
Same here honestly. a 2865W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 22:00 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 01/09/26 22:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — heat reuse in the attic is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
solar-oracle-291 · 01/09/26 22:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-miner-339 · 01/09/26 22:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
silent-nonce-260 · 01/09/26 22:50 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
golden-stratum-402 · 01/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Convince me otherwise.
turbo-cipher-977 · 01/09/26 22:50 UTC
Underrated topic. my spreadsheet says stop; my flat full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 01/09/26 23:00 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 23:30 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-nonce-225 · 01/09/26 23:40 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
brave-rig-256 · 01/09/26 23:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 00:00 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 00:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/09/26 00:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-stratum-402 · 02/09/26 00:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Would you do it differently?
zen-halving-251 · 02/09/26 00:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 00:50 UTC
Genuine question first: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 00:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 01:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. What's everyone else seeing?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 01:30 UTC
My L7 has been at it for 28 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 01:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 02:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 02:40 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 03:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 2556W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 03:50 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 03:50 UTC
For what it's worth, I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 04:00 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 04:20 UTC
This matches my experience. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 04:20 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in a shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. What's your setup?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 04:30 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 05:30 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 15 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 06:00 UTC
Good thread this. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 06:00 UTC
Counterpoint: renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 16 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 06:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 06:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 06:40 UTC
This matches my experience. my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 07:30 UTC
For what it's worth, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
omega-miner-337 · 02/09/26 07:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 08:50 UTC
This matches my experience. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 09:10 UTC
Renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 35 hours than a month of reading.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Convince me otherwise.
atomic-block-563 · 02/09/26 09:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 09:30 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 09:50 UTC
Counterpoint: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 10:00 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 10:00 UTC
Genuine question first: pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1841W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Would you do it differently?
frost-nonce-924 · 02/09/26 10:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 11:10 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 11:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 11:40 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 12:10 UTC
Second this. heat reuse in an allotment shed is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 12:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 13:00 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 13:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 283W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-oracle-291 · 02/09/26 13:50 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 14:10 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 14:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 14:40 UTC
My M60 has been at it for 78 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 14:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Am I missing something obvious?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 15:10 UTC
Interesting point above. heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone tried the opposite?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 15:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 15:30 UTC
ETC on the small rigs, ETC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 15:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
nova-cipher-479 · 02/09/26 15:40 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 15:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 16:10 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 17 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
nova-satoshi-720 · 02/09/26 16:40 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 16:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
golden-block-317 · 02/09/26 16:50 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
turbo-cipher-977 · 02/09/26 16:50 UTC
Same here honestly. I moved everything to a wall meter and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's your setup?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed