Bem-vindo ao futuro

← Forum · Hashrate & Rig Rental

Test rentals — how small is too small?

omega-beacon-332 · 02/09/26 15:40 UTC
This matches my experience. second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 15:40 UTC
Undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 16:10 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 16:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading.
solar-oracle-291 · 02/09/26 17:00 UTC
This matches my experience. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 3 hours than a month of reading. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 17:00 UTC
Second this. insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 17:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-beacon-567 · 02/09/26 17:50 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 5% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
lucky-halving-589 · 02/09/26 17:50 UTC
This matches my experience. a 2065W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 18:00 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 1532W nobody budgets for. Would you do it differently?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 18:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — my Bitaxe has been at it for 41 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 18:30 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 18:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 18:50 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for XMR taught me more in 6 hours than a month of reading. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 02/09/26 19:00 UTC
For what it's worth, a 1652W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 19:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 19:20 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 19:20 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 19:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 4 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 19:30 UTC
Interesting point above. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Would you do it differently?
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 20:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 20:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, heat reuse in my flat is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-ledger-606 · 02/09/26 20:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 02/09/26 20:50 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Numbers welcome.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 21:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a 2455W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 02/09/26 21:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 22:00 UTC
Same here honestly. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 22:30 UTC
The real cost is never the rig, it's the 203W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 02/09/26 22:40 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Would you do it differently?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 22:40 UTC
Late to this one but renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 22 hours than a month of reading. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 22:40 UTC
Second this. I moved everything to a used server PSU and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 23:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
zen-halving-251 · 02/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. a 1974W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 02/09/26 23:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 23:50 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 00:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my Bitaxe has been at it for 53 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 00:20 UTC
For what it's worth, the real cost is never the rig, it's the 1620W nobody budgets for. Convince me otherwise.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 00:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Am I missing something obvious?
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 01:10 UTC
Heat reuse in the garage is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Convince me otherwise.
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 01:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 01:40 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 02:00 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 02:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 02:10 UTC
Second this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 02:30 UTC
Counterpoint: renting out my spare old S9 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 03:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 03:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. my flat was the real fix.
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 03:30 UTC
This matches my experience. renting out my spare S21 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 03:40 UTC
Heat reuse in the workshop is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 03:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 04:10 UTC
Same here honestly. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 04:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 137W nobody budgets for.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Numbers welcome.
quiet-nonce-225 · 03/09/26 04:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate.
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 05:00 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
atomic-relay-130 · 03/09/26 05:20 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Am I missing something obvious?
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 05:30 UTC
Second-hand S19 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 05:40 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 06:30 UTC
Interesting point above. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/09/26 06:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak.
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 06:40 UTC
For what it's worth, renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 07:00 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for KAS taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 07:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Would you do it differently?
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 07:30 UTC
Second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 07:50 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 08:00 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 11% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 08:10 UTC
I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 08:40 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 08:40 UTC
Second this. renting out my spare Bitaxe Gamma paid for its own repairs this quarter. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/09/26 09:00 UTC
Good thread this. a 1278W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 09:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. I moved everything to a Pi node and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 09:20 UTC
Late to this one but a 2073W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 10:00 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my Bitaxe has been at it for 46 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 10:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I moved everything to ESP-Miner and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 10:20 UTC
For what it's worth, I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
swift-hashrate-415 · 03/09/26 10:30 UTC
This matches my experience. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 11:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone measuring something different?
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 11:30 UTC
Second this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/09/26 12:30 UTC
Same here honestly. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/09/26 12:50 UTC
Good thread this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Numbers welcome.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 13:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, ALPH on the small rigs, ALPH on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 13:50 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 13:50 UTC
This matches my experience. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Would you do it differently?
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 14:40 UTC
Genuine question first: my M50 has been at it for 12 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 14:50 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 17% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's your setup?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 15:40 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 15:50 UTC
Late to this one but insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 15:50 UTC
Underrated topic. renting hashrate for BTC taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 15:50 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 03/09/26 16:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: my L7 has been at it for 76 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 16:30 UTC
A 1290W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Convince me otherwise.
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 16:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. heat reuse in the basement is what makes the maths work for me in winter. Curious what the group thinks.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 16:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 16:40 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 16:50 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 17:00 UTC
Running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 18:10 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining BTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Am I missing something obvious?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 18:10 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-dynamo-806 · 03/09/26 18:10 UTC
This matches my experience. pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-circuit-782 · 03/09/26 18:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 18:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/09/26 18:50 UTC
Late to this one but second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 18:50 UTC
Underrated topic. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's everyone else seeing?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 20:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 1303W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 20:30 UTC
Underrated topic. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 233W nobody budgets for.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 20:40 UTC
Interesting point above. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 21:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 22:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 21 hours than a month of reading.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 22:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the attic was the real fix. What's your setup?
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 22:40 UTC
For what it's worth, second-hand Bitaxe prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Convince me otherwise.
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 22:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2170W nobody budgets for.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 23:10 UTC
This matches my experience. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone measuring something different?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 23:20 UTC
Second this. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 23:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 23:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 23:50 UTC
For what it's worth, the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic.
night-ledger-606 · 04/09/26 00:10 UTC
Renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 00:30 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
hex-furnace-202 · 04/09/26 00:40 UTC
I moved everything to Stratum v2 and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Numbers welcome.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 04/09/26 00:50 UTC
Late to this one but RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 04/09/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, a 2874W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 01:10 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 13% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone tried the opposite?
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 01:20 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
golden-stratum-402 · 04/09/26 01:30 UTC
Reading this from {place}, renting hashrate for ETC taught me more in 23 hours than a month of reading. What's everyone else seeing?
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 01:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone tried the opposite?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 02:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: my S21 has been at it for 6 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 02:10 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 02:20 UTC
Interesting point above. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Anyone tried the opposite?
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 02:40 UTC
Reading this from {place}, my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 02:40 UTC
Hot take incoming: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 02:50 UTC
Late to this one but the real cost is never the rig, it's the 3250W nobody budgets for. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 03:20 UTC
Interesting point above. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the basement was the real fix. Curious what the group thinks.
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 03:20 UTC
Good thread this. my M50 has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Convince me otherwise.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 03:40 UTC
Interesting point above. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 04:00 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 19% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. What's everyone else seeing?
lucky-halving-589 · 04/09/26 04:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 04:40 UTC
Second this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 983W nobody budgets for.
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 04:40 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. What's your setup?
night-kernel-772 · 04/09/26 04:40 UTC
Interesting point above. renting out my spare KS3 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Anyone measuring something different?
turbo-cipher-977 · 04/09/26 04:50 UTC
Genuine question first: RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Am I missing something obvious?
noble-wallet-319 · 04/09/26 05:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2675W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
atomic-relay-537 · 04/09/26 05:20 UTC
Second this. second-hand S21 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 05:20 UTC
Counterpoint: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 05:40 UTC
Counterpoint: the real cost is never the rig, it's the 2423W nobody budgets for. Anyone tried the opposite?
hex-hashrate-688 · 04/09/26 06:00 UTC
Genuine question first: the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract.
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 06:20 UTC
Interesting point above. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 06:20 UTC
This matches my experience. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-cipher-479 · 04/09/26 06:20 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
quiet-cipher-484 · 04/09/26 06:30 UTC
Late to this one but I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 06:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Curious what the group thinks.
omega-miner-337 · 04/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Would you do it differently?
nova-satoshi-720 · 04/09/26 07:40 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; an allotment shed full of warm hashboards says continue.
lucky-beacon-567 · 04/09/26 08:00 UTC
Reading this from {place}, the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. a shed was the real fix.
golden-block-317 · 04/09/26 08:10 UTC
Not sure I buy that. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Convince me otherwise.
silent-nonce-260 · 04/09/26 08:50 UTC
Good thread this. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
delta-circuit-965 · 04/09/26 09:30 UTC
Second this. undervolting bought me 8% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 09:40 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 04/09/26 10:00 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Anyone tried the opposite?
atomic-block-563 · 04/09/26 10:20 UTC
Underrated topic. the noise problem is solved by distance, not gadgets. the workshop was the real fix. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-oracle-291 · 04/09/26 10:20 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare L7 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 04/09/26 11:00 UTC
Hot take incoming: insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing. Would you do it differently?
cosmic-beacon-346 · 04/09/26 11:20 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 337W nobody budgets for. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 04/09/26 11:30 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 11:40 UTC
Solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
quiet-nonce-225 · 04/09/26 12:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
rapid-relay-675 · 04/09/26 12:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. What's your setup?
noble-dynamo-806 · 04/09/26 13:30 UTC
Same here honestly. my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
swift-hashrate-415 · 04/09/26 14:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. What's everyone else seeing?

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed