미래에 오신 것을 환영합니다

← Forum · Altcoin Mining

Which alt actually paid your power bill this month?

swift-hashrate-415 · 02/09/26 16:00 UTC
Good thread this. my Bitaxe Gamma has been at it for 23 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me.
rapid-relay-675 · 02/09/26 16:30 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Curious what the group thinks.
atomic-miner-339 · 02/09/26 16:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 17:00 UTC
Insurance for rented-out rigs is decoration unless the use is named in writing.
night-node-496 · 02/09/26 17:10 UTC
Good thread this. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Would you do it differently?
noble-dynamo-806 · 02/09/26 17:30 UTC
My spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 02/09/26 17:30 UTC
Genuine question first: undervolting bought me 7% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
solar-cipher-254 · 02/09/26 17:40 UTC
Same here honestly. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Would you do it differently?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 18:20 UTC
I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 19:00 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1201W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 19:20 UTC
Second this. my M50 has been at it for 19 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
brave-rig-256 · 02/09/26 19:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. undervolting bought me 9% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 20:00 UTC
Late to this one but a 1582W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
quiet-difficulty-422 · 02/09/26 20:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. my M60 has been at it for 10 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
quiet-cipher-484 · 02/09/26 20:10 UTC
Underrated topic. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Anyone measuring something different?
hex-hashrate-688 · 02/09/26 20:20 UTC
Counterpoint: firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 20:20 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Convince me otherwise.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 20:40 UTC
Counterpoint: swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 21:20 UTC
Same here honestly. undervolting bought me 20% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Am I missing something obvious?
solar-circuit-782 · 02/09/26 21:30 UTC
Interesting point above. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 21:40 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
crimson-mempool-907 · 02/09/26 21:50 UTC
Second this. my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Anyone tried the opposite?
noble-wallet-319 · 02/09/26 22:00 UTC
I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 02/09/26 22:20 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue. Curious what the group thinks.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 02/09/26 22:30 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 22:40 UTC
Same here honestly. second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
quiet-nonce-225 · 02/09/26 22:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue. Numbers welcome.
atomic-relay-537 · 02/09/26 23:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power.
hex-furnace-202 · 02/09/26 23:10 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first. Convince me otherwise.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/09/26 00:10 UTC
Reading this from {place}, second-hand old S9 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 00:10 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare M60 paid for its own repairs this quarter. Am I missing something obvious?
omega-beacon-332 · 03/09/26 00:20 UTC
Genuine question first: multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
atomic-block-563 · 03/09/26 00:30 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Convince me otherwise.
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 01:10 UTC
For what it's worth, BTC on the small rigs, BTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Curious what the group thinks.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 01:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 01:40 UTC
A 3194W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining. What's everyone else seeing?
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 01:50 UTC
Genuine question first: solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 02:10 UTC
Good thread this. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Convince me otherwise.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 02:20 UTC
Swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 02:40 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 02:50 UTC
For what it's worth, cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/09/26 02:50 UTC
Good thread this. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 29 hours than a month of reading.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 03:10 UTC
Underrated topic. undervolting bought me 3% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Numbers welcome.
night-node-496 · 03/09/26 03:20 UTC
Genuine question first: my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Numbers welcome.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 03:50 UTC
Late to this one but solo mining RVN is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Curious what the group thinks.
night-block-742 · 03/09/26 04:10 UTC
Good thread this. renting out my spare M50 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 04:30 UTC
Genuine question first: renting hashrate for LTC taught me more in 30 hours than a month of reading. Anyone tried the opposite?
lucky-halving-589 · 03/09/26 04:50 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Anyone measuring something different?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 05:00 UTC
Underrated topic. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
atomic-relay-537 · 03/09/26 05:20 UTC
Good thread this. the best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 05:40 UTC
Underrated topic. renting out my spare Bitaxe paid for its own repairs this quarter.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 06:10 UTC
Pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top. Am I missing something obvious?
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/09/26 06:50 UTC
Second this. RVN on the small rigs, RVN on the big ones — diversification of boredom.
atomic-relay-130 · 03/09/26 06:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 07:10 UTC
My Bitaxe has been at it for 38 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Would you do it differently?
silent-nonce-260 · 03/09/26 07:20 UTC
For what it's worth, multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Anyone tried the opposite?
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 07:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition.
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 07:30 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Numbers welcome.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 07:40 UTC
Good thread this. my seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved. Anyone tried the opposite?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 08:00 UTC
For what it's worth, undervolting bought me 18% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Curious what the group thinks.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 08:10 UTC
Second this. solo mining ETC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Convince me otherwise.
omega-nonce-496 · 03/09/26 08:30 UTC
Not sure I buy that. I moved everything to steel seed plates and the difference was bigger than any chip tweak. Anyone measuring something different?
lucky-beacon-567 · 03/09/26 08:40 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — KAS on the small rigs, KAS on the big ones — diversification of boredom. What's your setup?
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 08:50 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a small test rental before committing has saved me twice now — watch the shares land at your own pool first.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 09:10 UTC
Underrated topic. I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 09:50 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot. Curious what the group thinks.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 10:10 UTC
Good thread this. my Bitaxe has been at it for 20 days straight and the numbers at the wall still surprise me. Numbers welcome.
night-ledger-606 · 03/09/26 10:40 UTC
For what it's worth, I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. Numbers welcome.
omega-miner-337 · 03/09/26 10:40 UTC
Same here honestly. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 734W nobody budgets for. What's your setup?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 11:00 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. a 785W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
nova-cipher-479 · 03/09/26 11:00 UTC
Late to this one but my spreadsheet says stop; the basement full of warm hashboards says continue. What's everyone else seeing?
brave-rig-256 · 03/09/26 11:10 UTC
Solo mining XMR is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. Would you do it differently?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 11:30 UTC
Genuine question first: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 11:40 UTC
Counterpoint: undervolting bought me 10% efficiency for a small hashrate haircut, and I'd do it again. Anyone measuring something different?
solar-cipher-254 · 03/09/26 11:40 UTC
Same here honestly. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 12:10 UTC
Multisig with a written recovery plan beats any single clever hiding spot.
nova-satoshi-720 · 03/09/26 12:50 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 13:10 UTC
Been thinking about this all week. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried.
cosmic-beacon-346 · 03/09/26 13:10 UTC
Counterpoint: second-hand M60 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware.
lucky-hashrate-376 · 03/09/26 13:20 UTC
Genuine question first: a 1809W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 13:20 UTC
Not sure I buy that. renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 25 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 13:40 UTC
The energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone measuring something different?
noble-wallet-319 · 03/09/26 13:50 UTC
Cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. Curious what the group thinks.
delta-circuit-965 · 03/09/26 14:00 UTC
Second-hand L7 prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Would you do it differently?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 14:50 UTC
Hot take incoming: I treat mining income as a slow DCA and the mood swings stopped. Anyone measuring something different?
golden-stratum-402 · 03/09/26 15:00 UTC
Good thread this. cable temperature is the diagnostic nobody checks. Warm connectors are wasted watts. What's your setup?
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 15:10 UTC
Strong disagree with the last reply — pool fees look small until you count payout friction on top.
atomic-miner-339 · 03/09/26 15:30 UTC
Interesting point above. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included. Curious what the group thinks.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 15:40 UTC
Not sure I buy that. firmware updates over USB first, OTA only after you trust the supply. Learned the hard way.
night-kernel-772 · 03/09/26 15:50 UTC
Good thread this. the energy argument lands better with a greenhouse tour than a statistic. Anyone tried the opposite?
golden-block-317 · 03/09/26 16:00 UTC
Underrated topic. solo mining LTC is a lottery where you keep the ticket price as expected value. I still buy the ticket. What's your setup?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 16:00 UTC
Genuine question first: I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Curious what the group thinks.
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 16:20 UTC
The best mining alpha left is patience plus a boring power contract. Convince me otherwise.
brave-node-304 · 03/09/26 16:20 UTC
Reading this from {place}, a 598W night-tariff window is the closest thing to free money in home mining.
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 16:30 UTC
Good thread this. the real cost is never the rig, it's the 340W nobody budgets for. What's everyone else seeing?
turbo-cipher-977 · 03/09/26 16:40 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the workshop full of warm hashboards says continue.
frost-nonce-924 · 03/09/26 17:00 UTC
For what it's worth, renting hashrate for ALPH taught me more in 8 hours than a month of reading.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 17:10 UTC
Genuine question first: second-hand Bitaxe Gamma prices near me make repair skills worth more than new hardware. Am I missing something obvious?
rapid-relay-675 · 03/09/26 17:20 UTC
My seed backup plan finally moved from paper to steel this month. Sleep improved.
quiet-cipher-484 · 03/09/26 17:40 UTC
Interesting point above. LTC on the small rigs, LTC on the big ones — diversification of boredom. Would you do it differently?
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 18:00 UTC
Genuine question first: renting out my spare S19 paid for its own repairs this quarter.
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 18:10 UTC
Counterpoint: I keep one flexible rig warm purely for new PoW launches. Preparation beats hashrate. What's everyone else seeing?
crimson-mempool-907 · 03/09/26 18:10 UTC
Good thread this. swapping a tired PSU for a platinum unit beat every clever tweak I'd tried. Convince me otherwise.
zen-halving-251 · 03/09/26 18:40 UTC
Same here honestly. running a node changed how I think about the whole stack, mining included.
hex-hashrate-688 · 03/09/26 18:50 UTC
Second this. renting hashrate for RVN taught me more in 13 hours than a month of reading. Am I missing something obvious?
golden-oracle-302 · 03/09/26 18:50 UTC
Counterpoint: my spreadsheet says stop; the garage full of warm hashboards says continue.
hex-furnace-202 · 03/09/26 19:00 UTC
Good thread this. I killed a hashboard learning hotair rework and consider it tuition. Am I missing something obvious?
quiet-difficulty-422 · 03/09/26 19:30 UTC
Good thread this. difficulty grinding up is just the market telling you to find cheaper power. Curious what the group thinks.

↩ Reply

Generate or sign in with a forum identity to reply.

Crypttron app icon
Add to Home Screen
Get the Crypttron app — free, no store needed